SPECIAL PERFORMANCE TUNING
A factory tuned vehicle is adjusted to provide high quality performance in a variety of conditions and applications. Special performance tuning matches your vehicle's configuration to match your driving style allowing you to achieve the greatest driving experience possible.
This is achieved through the addition, alteration or replacement of parts. Typically this involves the engine but other parts of the car may require modifications as a result of modifications made to the engine or simply need to be modified to provide better handling, comfort or appearance.
MAKING THE PERFECT MATCH
You may want faster acceleration; greater horsepower; greater low or high end torque; improved handling or better fuel economy. No matter, the purpose of special performance tuning is to match your vehicle's performance to your preferred style of driving. IAMotive R.M. has the skill, experience and training to make that match happen.
- Air Intake System Replacing the restrictive factory air intake box and replacing it with a performance intake system will help your engine perform better.
- Carburetors Replacing the carburetor or fine tuning an existing carburetor will ensure better fuel economy, longer engine life and increased horsepower.
- Manifolds Single and dual plane manifolds offer a difference in torque. A dual plane manifold reaches its limit around 5,000 rpm and is good for low end torque in comparison to single plane manifolds that reduce low end torque but offer better mid and upper range RPMs that can exceed 8500 RPM.
- Heads High-end engine heads will provide you with improved performance at any RPM, greater throttle response and top horsepower.
- Ignition The ignition system is critical to great performance. After market coils, performance ignition wires and ignition boxes offer greater technology and quality to improve engine performance.
- Distributors As with all the components of your car's ignition system there are many different configurations of distributors available.
- Exhaust Your exhaust system can be modified for performance, sound or styling.
- Suspension Replacing or modifying components of your suspension can provide for a smoother ride, better cornering and a general increase in comfort.
ARE YOU READY TO MATCH YOUR CAR'S PERFORMANCE TO YOUR DRIVING?
Schedule your appointment for performance engine tuning with IAMotive R.M. 320-583-3735