#137ULSW Diesel Treat 2000™ Winter Fuel Additive
Diesel Treat 2000™ Ultra Low Sulfur Winter Premium can also be used in all types of diesel fuel including low sulfur diesel fuel and biodiesel blends.
Features and Benefits
Diesel Treat 2000™ Ultra Low Sulfur Winter Premium contains a highly concentrated multi-functional additive package, which allows the product to provide the following performance benefits when used at the recommended treatment ratio.
- Improvement of the fuel's cetane rating up to four points.
- Easier cold weather starting.
- Reduced misfiring at lower air inlet temperatures.
- Faster warm-up.
- Lowers cold filter plugging point.
- Cummins L-10 Injector Depositing Test and Cummins N-14 Injector Corrosion Test Performance.
- Detergency to provide cleanliness throughout the entire fuel system.
- Clean up and keep clean performance for the entire fuel system.
- Dispersion of insoluble gums and varnish present in low quality fuels.
- Excellent deposit control for light duty and medium duty in direct injected diesel engines.
- Improved combustion of the fuel by completely vaporizing the fuel into smaller particles, thus providing better fuel economy and preventing a significant loss in engine power.
- Improved fuel economy up to 3%. Modification of existing injector deposits, allowing for their removal and safe passage into the combustion chamber where they can be burned.
- Reduced emissions, exhaust smoke and particulates.
- A reduction in black smoke.
- Excellent anti-wear protection for injectors and fuel pumps, especially for those engines burning low sulfur diesel fuel and ultra low sulfur diesel fuel.
- Supplemental ring and valve-train anti-wear protection.
- Lubrication of the upper cylinders, fuel pumps and injectors.
- Increased thermal stability to the diesel fuel in order to provide the ability to resist thermal degradation.
- Inhibition of oxidation during storage.
- Extended storage stability.
- Rust and corrosion protection to the entire fuel system.
Coupled with this multi-functional additive package is a non-alcohol jet fuel de-icer/water dispersant. This eliminates the problems associated with entrained and/or dissolved water present in the fuel by dispersing the water into tiny droplets. These tiny droplets are suspended in the fuel so they can be carried with the fuel in controlled amounts through the fuel filters, fuel lines, and into the combustion chamber to be burned with the fuel. By having any remaining water dispersed and suspended in the fuel, Diesel Treat Ultra Low Sulfur Winter eliminates the formation of ice crystals that can block fuel lines and plug fuel filters and prevents the formation of stable fuel-water emulsions.