#192ND Neutra™ Plus
Neutra™ Plus is formulated for use in all types of diesel fuel. It contains a highly concentrated multi-functional additive package that when used at the recommended treatment level, provides the following performance benefits:
- Improved cetane rating.
- Easier cold weather starting with minimum starting temperatures lowered by 5°F.
- Faster warmup.
- Reduced misfiring at lower air inlet temperatures.
- Provides detergency for cleanliness throughout the entire fuel system.
- Modifies existing injector deposits, allowing for their removal and safe passage into the combustion chamber where they are burned.
- Improves combustion by completely vaporizing the fuel, thus allowing for better fuel economy and prevention of significant losses in engine power.
- Neutralizes sulfuric and sulfurous acids as they are formed during combustion. This results in full protection against corrosive wear to the cylinder liners, piston rings, exhaust valve guides and other engine parts.
- Reduces exhaust smoke and particulates.
- Disperses insoluble gums and resins present in low quality fuel.
- Provides rust and corrosion protection to the complete fuel system.
- Inhibits oxidation of the fuel during storage.
- Increases storage stability.
- Provides excellent antiwear protection for the injectors and fuel pump, especially for those engines burning low sulfur diesel fuel.
- Allows moisture to rapidly settle out of the fuel so that it can be pumped out of the fuel storage tanks.
- Lubrication of upper cylinders, fuel pumps and injectors.
- Provides supplemental ring and valve train antiwear protection.
- Lowers the freeze point of any water or moisture that may be present in the diesel fuel.
- Dispersion of water present in the diesel fuel to prevent fuel icing and other problems associated with water.
- Coats internal parts of the fuel system to allow better fuel flow and less internal friction.
#192ND is suitable and meets the U.S. EPA requirements for blending into low sulfur diesel fuels. When used at the recommended treatment ratio Neutra™ Plus will not cause a measurable increase in the sulfur content of the diesel fuel and will not have any measurable effect on the cetane index or aromatic content of the fuel.
One gallon of Neutra™ Plus to every 200 gallons of diesel fuel.